Thursday 30 August 2012

Inspired comment creates commitment

Isn't Professor Stephen Hawkings an amazing human being..so inspiring at the opening of the London Paralympics this morning.

He said

'Look up to the stars not down at your feet'.

Triathlon participation

A few months ago I said I would do the tri but have been procrastinating about it..so enough & I committed today to register.

In other words

Do what you say you're going to do..

by declaring your intent you build trust...................

So I am going to do the Sprint Triathlon on September 16th even if I have to walk the 5 km run because of my injured calves..

However I am putting my request out into the Universe to be injury free as I train for the triathlon and run freely during the event.

There: intent declared. Delivery on September 16th.

Watch this space for results.



Rossco

Getting better, wiser & fitter (not older)

No comments:

Post a Comment