Wednesday 29 August 2012

One size doesn't fit all

How do you feel when something something doesn't just feel or fit right?

Annoyed, resigned to it or just put up with it?

Today I had a pleasant surprise while listening to Mike Farris on Spotify on my new Galaxy phone via my ear plugs.

I'll digress for a moment

What a combination! An amazing singer whom I have had the priviledge to meet on free radio from Sweden on a space-age Galaxy 3..doesn't get much better than that

Back to the ear plugs

Due to my cold-water antics when I was a kid I have very narrow ear canals & as such most normal ear plugs don't fit really well.....so I put up with them falling out for awhile and the loss of sound quality.

Then I remembered (along with the yet to be read manual) were some extra silicon ear plugs of varying diameters.

So thanks to the considerate designers at Samsung who thought of us all I have snug fitting plugs..not just the normal sized ear canal people.

Which is exactly what I do with my health coaching!

One size doesn't fit all because we are all individuals with our own unique bio-individuality and own set of health challenges.

My thoughtful quote comes from Nikki Gemmel

'Our value is exactly what we choose to make it'.

How do you value yourself?

Please let me know.

Rossco

Getting better and wiser not older

No comments:

Post a Comment