Friday 10 August 2012

Friday night & fired up for the weekend

Who loves Friday night?

I do.

Because it means I can look back on the week & feel really satisfied with the progress I have made this week in progressing my new passion & profession...aka my 'baby' AndFITT Healthy Lifestyle Coaching. 

I am convinced more than ever with the honest conversations I have been fortunate to be part of this week that there are an awful lot of people who need my integrated health coaching services.

My mantra:
Real change only comes from within.
It saddens me to think that people are relatively unaware of the connection between what we eat & what we are...but I then reflect on my knowledge levels 2 years ago & go "WOW" that was me just how little did I know & WOW how much I have learned..thanks to Institute of Integrative Nutrition

Then an even bigger WOW when I consider how much more exciting information I have to learn & then how I can turn that knowledge into helping people feel better...'It is all good' as my big son Ben often says. Better than that...its exciting.

Enjoy your weekend to the fullest whatever you choose to do.

Rossco

Getting better not older & going to go bike riding twice this weekend! Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment