Thursday 2 August 2012

Opportunities abound

Have you ever wondered what the day will bring you? 


This was where I had my lunch break during a hectic day..tough I know


The Strand Park

The Strand, Townsville foreshore


Today it seems to me that I accidentally wandered in a treasure trove of dynamic people & a whole new world opened up for me..magic does happen it seems..I just have to be open for it.


New opportunities arose to build my health coaching business on several fronts & I am thrilled to be in this 'space' at present..and meeting people who are interested in & attracted to what I have to offer....I am so grateful for good things & can't wait for tomorrow.


As a post-script for James Magnussen: how do you reconcile your disappointment between a Gold & Silver medal: 1/100th of a second..such a cruel margin....I wondered if he is doing all the 'what if's'....


It will be a really interesting time to watch how he responds....stay tuned for Rio in 2016 I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment