Sunday 12 August 2012

Practicing what I preach

This weekend has been about ensuring I practiced what I preach in relation to the 7 suggested activities on the Healthy Mind Platter..

So this weekend I have

  • Sleep time: slept well (got to bed & was asleep by 10 PM Saturday evening)
  • Physical time exercised (90 minutes on the bike both days) (inspired by the Olympics)
  • Time in: did some reflection on my attitude around abundance
  • Down time: read a book on the Strand & had this for a view (see picture below)
  • Connection time: went to brunch with Dianne, Andy,Brad & Jess, spoke to Lee, Ben & Nick
  • Play time: went to the Cowboys Rugby League game with Carolyn, Huon & Tarni: my first game of League. 52-12 flogging of the Auckland Warriors.
  • Focus time: developed a capability statement in relation to my corporate wellness work & asked for it to be peer reviewed.

My "Down Time Viewing Spot"
So the net result is that I feel energised for the forthcoming week.

If you try incorporating these 7 things daily please let me know how it works for you.

Rossco

Getting better not older

No comments:

Post a Comment