Saturday 4 August 2012

Fun in the Sun: Sunday morning run


I am excited as tomorrow along with approximately 3000 other active people I am taking part in my inaugural Townsville sporting event...the Townsville Running Festival.

It promises to be a fun event with a beautiful sunny morning forecast & a wonderful venue & course along the famous Townsville Strand.........its a great promenade to stage such an event.

Domain Central Corporate 5K Fun Run and Walk


After the inspiration from the Women's Olympic 10000 m run this morning I am all fired up...just go to remind the left calf muscles to behave...TC will help me with his magic hands & ENAR machine to get me ready.

I am really hoping to meet Lyndell Punshon from Domain Gym who has gone from weighing 170 kg to 85 kg...what an awesome transformation.

Speaking of another transformation, Tony C. my star client, now weighs the lowest weight since he was in his 30s....he has given away almost 40 kgs as well... that equates to nearly 2 bags of cement]..he is doing a fantastic job as he heads towards his ideal weight.

Inspiring people..I love them.

Stay tuned for the update.

Rossco

Getting better not older.





No comments:

Post a Comment