Sunday 5 August 2012

Para para paradise Running

Do you ever have a Sunday that you don't want it to end?


I had one today at the Townsville Running Festival at The Strand in sunny Townsville. 


For starters, Tony the Magical Masseur fixed my dodgy calf over night & I managed to get through the 5 km Fun Run unscathed and uninjured, which is great for those who know me well........Ross Andrew-injured..


The weather was brilliant & the course so scenic..I will let the pictures do the talking..


Thanks to Tony C & Phil S. for the photos. Much appreciated.


The only sobering note was Olympic 10,000 meter runners covered twice the distance I did in the same time...still I much preferred my venue.


Rossco:


Getting better not older! Check out the Gold Medal (ignore the time..that was for the marathon runners).





No comments:

Post a Comment