Sunday 29 July 2012

How do you use your 168 hours each week?

Granted we all have the same amount of time each week I am really interested in hearing how people allocate their time.


What drives your priorities? 


I have re-organised mine today.


I have committed to do a sprint triathlon in mid-September so it means for me getting smart with my available training time along with the 14 week program to the Pan Pacific Masters Games in November...so today on a early chilly Sunday morning at 6.30 AM I plunged into the cold pool, swam for 20 minutes, rode for 20 mins & then ran 3 kms...it was pretty cool in the water and on the bike and I eventually warmed up while running.



But it set me up for the rest of the day to feel incredibly energised...so I reckon I got a great ROI on my 1 hour of exercise.


What do you think?


Rossco


Getting better, not older

No comments:

Post a Comment