Wednesday 18 July 2012

Staggering thought about you & how amazing YOU really are

Please STOP for a nano-second.


Have you ever? ........I mean really really ever stopped and realised how amazing & unique you are?


With 7 billion of us on the planet, not one of us is identical..even identical twins have subtle differences.


I have just finished watching a TED video on cancer.


Each of us has somewhere between 10 - 70 trillion cells in our body.........that is a lot of cells [70, 000, 000, 000, 000 cells x 7 000, 000, 000 people which  all start from a fertilised egg]...........boggles my mind...and fried my calculator.


Gratitude: 


I met a great graphic designer who managed to understand my mind maps today..for that I am very grateful....now to develop my 'brand'....including adding a new word which adds greater meaning to me business name..stay tuned.


I hope your journey today has continued to be good.


Getting better every day, not older!


PS I will be posting tomorrow about change & the various stages of it we all find ourselves in as we progress through life...change can cause eustress or distress.. fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment