Thursday 26 July 2012

Collaboration makes the world a better place for all

Today has been a great day. Started with an early morning Tabata session, a bike ride and breakfast in the sun. 


This afternoon I received some great advice from a new colleague on business marketing and he is following my health coaching advice and made some positive changes to his diet and exercise patterns and is already feeling better after a few days. The body is a magic machine capable of repairing itself if nourished properly.


So collaboration works & has untold positive ripple effects. 


Plus I have 4 speaking engagements booked over the next few months which will provide excellent opportunities to promote my health coaching messages..so I am grateful to all for your support (including the Universe). 


Hope you like this caption..

Cheers Rossco, 

Getting better not older

No comments:

Post a Comment