Friday 20 July 2012

How amazingly connected we all are!

Fried-day feelings: 


Upon reflection it has been another big week for AndFITT [Healthy] Lifestyle Coaching.

  • meetings with a graphic designer, 
  • enhancing my business name by the addition of 'Healthy' [thanks Ian],
  • supporting my new and existing clients as they work towards their health goals, 
  • the thrill of getting my first a comment on one of my earlier blog posts (all the way from the UK..I was thrilled), 
  • signing up to Spotify to have 1000s of songs & 100s of genres at my finger tips,
  • listening to the Six Seconds Global EQ Conference speakers,
  • catching up for dinner with great friends from Vanuatu days & reminiscing...

All of these things make me grateful for my life's journey so far and very excited about my future.




Chip Conley writing in his new book Emotional Equations has given me a great new formula to live by:
Joy = Love -Fear

Where, if you choose to reduce your fear and expand your love, the natural consequence is increased 'joy of life'..sounds like a great formula to live by. Thanks Chip!

What will you choose? Love or fear? 

Because it appears to me we are all either running away from something or towards something. 

Which way are you running in your life at present? Please let know.

Getting better, not older.

Rossco

No comments:

Post a Comment