Tuesday 31 July 2012

Living now: being present: letting go

I did my Icebreaker speech at Toastmasters last night & I really enjoyed the opportunity to improve my public speaking skills in such a constructive environment.


Well done to Rachel & Karen who did their icebreakers as well (plus big clap for Rachel who was speaker of the night..what a star!)..must be the hairstyle.




Pratik in his speech did a great job of reminding me to 'live fully in the moment' & do your best at everything I do, that way you will have no regrets. Great advice (along with not being a 'football' & accepting people for what they are & not judging).


Seems I have been given several messages in past 24 hours about 'living and being present' because that's actually all we have right now.


I have given up trying to control the future..I am letting go because I am actually powerless over that & I can't change the past..


So Rossco is 'living in the moment' and this is the best blog post I will ever do (for today at least).


What do you think?


Getting better not older.

No comments:

Post a Comment