Sunday 8 July 2012

July resolutions & gratitude

Greetings to a new and exciting week!

Firstly, I want to share about the wonderful energising experiences I had over the weekend and express my gratitude for them!
Last week was a great week for AndFITT Lifestyle Coaching & ended with a wonderful warm later afternoon solo ride up the Hervey Range and a great ride to Bushland Beach on Sunday morning.

Then for 24 hrs I was exposed to some amazing people during the first 6 Seconds Virtual Global Emotional Intelligence (aka EQ) 24 hour conference. Peter Salovey, Daniel Goleman, David Rock, Chip Conley were amongst some of the experts doing cutting edge research about the brain & its behaviour, the vital importance of EQ/EI in relationships, our deep intrinsic need for ‘social connection’ etc. Totally energising despite the lack of sleep!
Also want to express my sincere thanks for the following:

-the support I am getting as I continue to develop my health coaching business (from the marketing guru’s, social media experts, my fellow health coaches from the amazing Institute of Integrative Nutrition, my friends, my family, business people, doctors etc). I would love to mention them in person but respect their privacy..but you know who you are!!
- the trust people are placing me as I support them on their journey towards their optimal health especially my new clients; again you know who you are.

- the technology that let’s us connect worldwide.
- reconnecting with an old Solomon Islands friend for a chat & leisurely Sunday afternoon cup of tea!

Today has been great with more good things continuing to happen for me as I pursue with passion my new career….stay tuned.
In the meantime, if you are contemplating improving your health…you know what to do..contact me. Rossco

PS It is not too late to do something about your New Financial Year's Resolution!!

No comments:

Post a Comment