Wednesday 30 April 2014

T-157: It's my birthday! 57 & born in 57..is that lucky?

Today is No 57..how good is that..

BTW: I plan to keep celebrating  them for at least another 43 years!

It's been a wonderful day with great presents, phonecalls & best wishes but best of all its being able to share it with my lovely lady Susie who has made it a very special day.

I arrived home at 6.30 this morning to the tantalising smell of a freshly baking chocolate cake..what an aroma...who needs MKR or MasterChef when I can arrive home to this smell...must admit being a tad disappointed in being told ...no I could not have chocolate cake for breakfast...so its on the menu this evening..after we do some fine dining at the finest restaurant in Townsville. more on that later....

First time I have arrived home to balloons and check out that amazing cake (ignore the candles!)

 
 

Thanks to Susie, my family and friends...you have made it a very special day...can't wait until the next one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment