Tuesday 29 April 2014

T-158 Welcome to the twin girls: fantastic news!

More joy arrived in the world yesterday evening as my niece Prue delivered not one but two beautiful new baby girls.

Welcome Philippa and Annabelle Spencer...we can't wait to see them. Pictures will follow.

Mum & Dad very proud and one extremely happy set of grandparents (my younger brother Scott & Libby).

Oh & of course one set of great grandparents who are also extremely proud. Grand-Great Henry will be claiming more responsibility for us all being on the planet.

As for my riding, managed to do a quick 50 kms with the Papa Smurf early crew. We are joined by my fellow Melb-Brisbane rider Janet C. which was really nice. Such a positive person to be in our peleton. I'm really beginning to look forward to our ride in October.

Training load will ramp up as I well appreciate so just have to be smart with my training & recovery strategies. Good sleep is the key apparently so after we move into our new apartment in a few weeks all will be good in our life.

Please remember to donate to our cause as I heard today another colleague is not doing well with her cancer. I hate this disease & makes me more determined to ride for research & promote prevention.

Just follow the link to my donation page.

https://thefinalleg.everydayhero.com/au/ross

No comments:

Post a Comment