Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day T-179 Smiling for Smiddy: my unfinished business

Hi all,

Day T-179

It's T-179 until I get back on my bike to complete another chunk of my original round-Australia bike ride.

This time I am joining the great Smiling for Smiddy Circle & riding the Melbourne-Sydney-Brisbane leg in October.

So I'm back in the social media world with a renewed passion & challenge!

I am tired and angry about the people I know and love that have been affected by cancer.

So as I said on my Smiling for Smiddy donations page..it's time for action.

Please click this link if you wish to be part of this ride.

https://thefinalleg.everydayhero.com/au/ross

So please join my journey as plan to share with you all my training stories and the quirky things us MAMIL's (Middle-aged Men in Lycra) get up to in order to stay fit and live life to the fullest.

Rossco's tribe of donors.

I have 8 wonderful people who have joined my amazing tribe of donors.

My initial goal is to get 100 people in this amazingly generous Tribe.

To be a member simply make a  donation.

Today's picture

Tonight I'm grateful for the moon and sunset to train with..got to love the  Tropics.



Last of the sunset..must be dinner time!

 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment