Saturday 19 April 2014

T-167 Easter Sunday: why I ride.

Easter Sunday:

Today's sunrise is why I ride early.

It's so peaceful and to see such an awesome sunrise across my river (Ross River) from the Nathan St bridge is extra special.




Ross River, Townsville Easter Sunday Sunrise 06.22


I hope you enjoy it along with the Easter Eggs.

Guess I'll do a few extra kms to burn those extra calories.

Do you want me to do a few for you?

Happy to do so and in return I'd ask you to donate to my cause.

Smiling for Smiddy donations page: please click the link

https://thefinalleg.everydayhero.com/au/ross


BTW:
Next post will be after we get back from the beautiful Whitsunday Islands...the logical place to go at Easter time. We are taking a well-deserved break from house packing & getting  ready for our garage sale next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment