Friday 2 May 2014

T-155 New month; new lives.

Sorry about missing our on T-156 blog  as we were busy last night visiting the new additions to the Andrewartha/Spencer  family..did I mention that I became a Great-Uncle this week?

Its been a massive week for birthdays and last night we visited the proud new Mum, my niece Prue at the Mater Hospital.

Libby (Prue's Mum), who arrived in Townsville yesterday, as the brand new grandmother proudly displayed the 2 little bundles Ms.Philippa and Ms. Annabelle.

 Such a special moment to see the 2 little girls in their 'double crib'.

We can't wait to actually be able to have a 'hold'..we feel privileged being in the same city for such a momentous event.

Speaking of special moments our Tabata workout venue this morning proved to be very spectacular as we walked back along The Strand this morning. Brilliant way to start the day.


Our training venue this morning on the Townsville Strand..tough I know...


Donor's continue...........

I had another generous donor this week, so thanks Dana, Mark & Solomon. Much appreciated.

 As I have mentioned if you would like to donate to my Smiling for Smiddy ride please follow this link.

 https://thefinalleg.everydayhero.com/au/ross

 Thanks as usual.

 Rossco

No comments:

Post a Comment