Thursday 6 September 2012

A 72 year old inspirational role model..Joseph Maroon

Who wants to live to be 100 & healthy?

I know I do!!

Now I have just discovered an inspirational role model after a friendly librarian alerted me to an article about Professor Joseph Maroon who spoke at the recent 6th Annual A5M Conference in Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine in Melbourne.

His eating style is very similar to mine but he has done over 70 triathlons including an IronMan..so I guess I am putting 'doing an IronMan' back on the bucket list and a few more triathlons.

My new hero and role model..72 years young & still doing triathlons!

What an inspiration!

His approach: steel cut oats, tumeric, lean protein, plenty of vegetables, reducing inflammation and stress...exactly what I am on about...it is wonderful to know I am on the right track to longevity..


Want to join me? Easy: just contact me for a free health consultation & we can go from there!

Cheers

Rossco

Getting better, fitter, wiser & more excited about hitting 100 in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment