Sunday 13 July 2014

T-82 Balcony Revcovery Brekkie aka Curtis Stone visits Chez Susie

What a way to revitalise the body after a long ride on Saturday (did 100 km in the cool morning air)

Brekkie on the Chez Susie balcony..with Magnetic Island in the background.

I reckon Sunday morning doesn't get much better than this..soft poached eggs on sourdough toast, mushies, bacon & fresh rocket thanks to Susie's hunting and gathering efforts at Cotters Markets...

Who needs to go out for breakfast?..not me...

BTW: as a bonus I am getting my daily dose of  Vitamin D while drinking my cappuccino.

Yes I have got my shorts on....just getting Vitamin D dose while eating brekkie..hard life?

Actually Curtis couldn't make it for breakfast so I cooked the eggs using his great method...works a treat.
 
Made fresh Basil pesto in the mighty Thermomix while we waiting for our morning guests,,that's for a later blog story.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment