Sunday 29 June 2014

T-96 Sue Bell Memorial Ride

Today in beautiful sunny Townsville, approximately 300 cyclists honoured the memory of Sue Bell in a controlled 30km ride from the new Jezzine Barracks to Thuringowa and back along Ross River Road. Sue died tragically in an accident and will always be remembered as a passionate advocate for cycling.

To all those who took part, to the organisers (Rebecca et al), the Police and the dignitaries who attended including Townsville MP John Hathaway many thanks.

I am sure Sue would have been impressed.

Being the media tart that I am I have taken the liberty of posting a picture of John and I.

Thanks for attending John & I hope your backside recovers!

We appreciate your support to the Townsville cyclists and more broadly throughout Queensland.

Townsville MP John Hathaway joined us MAMILs for the Sue Bell Memorial Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment